Thursday, December 9, 2010

List Of WoW Photos (By Selon)

After all the monthly fees to Streamyx, this is what they give us......


BG-ing in almost 2k ping...... This is Streamyx......


Molten...... Please fix this bug...... It is really a pain in my ass that I cannot drink in dungeon......


Resurrect now? Of course no!!!!!!


Doing Culling of Stratholme in almost 4k ping, this is how we Malaysian play WoW...... And I am so~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ proud of it......


A cute murloc plushie


It's only 11am in the morning...... But take a look at the ping...... Sigh......


WoW version of Christ the Redeemer


Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only a preist can do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Heh! Those Hordes can't even lay a single finger on me! I guess not all bugs are bad eh?


I like my map......


Longest queue ever encountered

No comments:

Post a Comment